What Type of Permit Do We Have to Get in Order for Him to Work in Our Dubai Office?


Hi, my company is in DMCC and my colleague from Norway Branch would like to visit the office for 3 months and work in our Dubai branch. What type of permit do we have to get in order for him to work in our Dubai office? He will still be receiving the salary from our Norway Branch and would like to stay here only for 3 months


Thank you for your comments. The UAE immigration and labor departments have variousĀ arrangements for professionals visiting for work purposes. It is advisable to consult a law firm that has experts in labor laws, and professionals with experience in handling matters with immigration and labor departments. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact us.

Contact Me

I Agree to Terms and Conditions
Please check this box if you want to proceed.

Select your Language:


Main Menu