I Have Worked in Dubai for My Company Since Dec-2016, I Have a Mechanical Engineer Visa.


I have worked in Dubai for my company since Dec-2016, I have a Mechanical Engineer Visa. Pls. advise, what I can do to get my pending salaries, as the HR, CEO & Finance Manager are not giving any response on the same


Non -payment of salary constitutes one of the valid grounds on which an employee can resign.

You may proceed to file a labor case against the employer for non-payment of salary. It is also important to understand that the limitation period for initiating any labor claim is only up to one year. Keeping the same in mind, you should proactively proceed with the next steps in order to not to exceed the limitation period.

Please feel free to contact us if you wish to schedule a legal consultation with us.

Contact Me

I Agree to Terms and Conditions
Please check this box if you want to proceed.

Select your Language:


Main Menu