How to proceed with a labour case won in the UAE while I’m in my home country?


I am asking this question behalf of my friend, she has been working in company X and was not pay salary for 7 months. She took a case on the employee. The verdict was she won but due to her father illness she had to go back home while the case was going on and when verdict delivered she was at her home country. Now she wanted to get back the money of what she won, how could she proceed with it pls. Thank you.


If she has the copy of judgment, then she can proceed with the execution by appointing us through POA to attend on her behalf and to enforce it.

Contact Me

I Agree to Terms and Conditions
Please check this box if you want to proceed.

Select your Language:


Main Menu