Is Civil Case possible for unpaid debt?


I have a cheque of 2016 but not bounced by me as the person told me he will return the money not to deposit the cheque but now he refuses to pay me money, what’s the law and procedure to file a civil case in dubai.


In a civil case you need to establish that the opposite party owed an amount to you and submit all the relevant documentary evidence pertaining to the amount you are claiming. There will be court fees, which will be payable to the court to register your case. Further, all documents should be translated into Arabic.

So that we discuss about your matter and advise you of your legal position, you may meet with us in our office for a detailed consultation.

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Contact Me

I Agree to Terms and Conditions
Please check this box if you want to proceed.

Select your Language:


Main Menu