How Can My Company Expedite the Recovery of Payment for a Project Completed Almost 2 Years Ago, Given That the Client is Refusing to Pay and Cheque Deposits Gets Returned?


My company completed and handed over a project to one of our clients and it has been almost 2 years now that the client is refusing to pay.
We have his cheques which when we deposit get returned. What option do we have, I have heard that civil case hearings talk long time to resolve.
Is there any fast track option by which we can get our hard earned money.


Please note, as per the brief information shared by you, we understand that an urgent case can be filed before the courts. Such a decision could be achieved within a few days and it could include forcing the other party to pay the cheque amount, court charges, interest from the cheque due date.

Contact Me

I Agree to Terms and Conditions
Please check this box if you want to proceed.

Select your Language:


Main Menu